THE FREEDOM ERA™ EXPERIENCE CONTEST
WOOHOO! LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Our team would like to reward YOU for sharing your positive experience as a valued member of The Freedom Era™ platform!
how it works
We would like YOU, an active member of The Freedom Era™, to share your enthusiasm for the platform, trainings, guest experts and more, through the power of social media.
Your submission awards you with an entry to the draw, with additional entries awarded based on where you post, engagement, shares and more (keep reading)!
THE PRIZE, YOU ASK?
That’s right! 500 bucks! Just to share the love. It’s that simple!
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND DOWNLOAD OUTLINES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY.
Record a 3-5 minute video sharing your excitement and love for The Freedom Era™ platform! Obviously we want it to be authentic and honest, so in your own words, explain your experience with the platform, what you’ve learned, and your favourite aspects of the trainings, masterclasses, courses or more.
Upload to Youtube* with “The Freedom Era” in the title. Ex: “Why I love The Freedom Era” or “The Freedom Era Review”…something that feels good to you and includes the full platform name.
You must also use the hashtag #ilovethefreedomera so we can track your entries. Failure to use the hashtag means we won’t be able to track additional bonus entries (more on that below)!
BONUS ENTRIES: You may qualify for one (1) additional bonus entry for each additional social network you share it on, including Facebook, and/or Instagram. Please ensure your post is published as PUBLIC on all platforms.
*Don’t have a Youtube account? No problem! Go here to learn how to create one in 4 easy steps.
We will be awarding FIVE (5) BONUS ENTRIES for you to share a written post on your personal blog/website. If you do not have a website or blog, be sure to tune in to the Beginner’s Guide to Creating a Website & Blog masterclass inside The Freedom Era™ membership platform.
Fill in the following registration form:
Share and engage! Your video entry will be awarded one (1) additional entry each time your video is shared by a friend, one (1) additional entry for every five (5) comments on your post, and one (1) additional entry for every ten (10) reactions!
This means, the more you encourage people to view, share and comment, the more entries you will be awarded for the draw!
CONTEST ENDS JUNE 17, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT AEST
The sooner you post, the more time you have to gather likes, shares and comments on your video!
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Freedom Era Experience Post Contest (henceforth stated as “The Contest”) is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
2. The Contest commences on 10 June 2020 at 010:30am AEST and ends 17 June 2020 at 11:59pm AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (the Winner) will receive a cash prize of 500 Australian Dollars to be paid via PayPal.
3. To be eligible to enter The Contest, entrants must be an active and subscribed member of The Freedom Era™ and, i. provide their first and last name, email address, and links to completed video and/or blog posts no later than the end of the Promotional Period, ii. agree to The Contest terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must use ‘The Freedom Era’ in their post title(s) and use The Contest hashtag in order to qualify.
5. This Contest is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses 6 and clause 19 (if applicable).
6. A draw will be conducted by a third party on 18 June 2020. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be included in the draw.
7. There will be one (1) winner.
8. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winner will be posted in The Freedom Era private Facebook® group.
10. The Prize will be issued to the winner via PayPal within 7 days of notification. Winner will be required to have a valid PayPal account.
11. Participation in The Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on The Contest registration page. In the event of any conflict, the terms on the registration page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and Conditions.
12. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received via the online registration form. The Freedom Era™ accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
13. Entry is limited to one member of The Freedom Era™ platform. Any additional entries citing the same name or email address will be disqualified. Employees of The Freedom Era™, their partners, agents and suppliers associated withThe Freedom Era™ and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before entering The Contest.
15. Entry into The Contest is free. Any costs associated with accessing the registration page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
16.The Freedom Era™ reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who tampers with the entry process.
17.The Freedom Era™ will attempt to notify the winner after the draw referred to in clause 6 within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
18. IfThe Freedom Era™ is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winner’s online entry form,The Freedom Era™ reserves the right to disqualify the entry, in which case clause 19 will apply.
19. The Freedom Era™ reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by a third party subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 19 will be notified by email within one business day of the draw and their name will be posted in The Freedom Era™ Private Facebook group. All entries become the property of The Freedom Era™.
20. Entrants consent to The Freedom Era™ to use the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting The Freedom Era™ (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services distributed and/or supplied by The Freedom Era™ associated with The Contest.
21. If The Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control ofThe Freedom Era™,The Freedom Era™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel The Contest.The Freedom Era™ reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some reason unavailable.
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify The Freedom Era™. A request to access or modify any personal information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. The total Prize is valued at $500.00.
25. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the Prize.
26. The Prize is not transferable. If for any reason the Winner does not take the Prize by the time stipulated byThe Freedom Era™, then the Prize will be forfeited.
27. If The Contest is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to The Freedom Era™ and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in connection with this Contest.
28. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize.
29. To the extent permitted by law, The Freedom Era™, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by The Freedom Era™ or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the The Contest or the Prize. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law.
30. Entry details remain the property of The Freedom Era™ used for promotional purposes by The Freedom Era™, unless a winner otherwise notifies The Freedom Era™ at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to The Freedom Era™ using their personal information provided in connection with this Content for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding the Prize and use such information only for the purposes of conducting the draw anticipated in 6 and/or 18. A copy of The Freedom Era™ privacy statement is available at www.thefreedomera.com/terms and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this Contest will be handled in accordance with The Freedom Era™ Privacy Statement, available at www.thefreedomera.com/terms.